This is one day late but.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SIOK!
Thanks for being my 'decoy' and rescuing me from weird freaks in clubs, and thanks for your never-ending crap and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 'THE CHAMPIONS' WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO LEND ME VERY SOON. Hope you had fun last night even though you got so sleepy so soon! :)
So yesterday was extremely torturous; I couldn't speak and I got frustrated and people got frustrated with trying to figure out what I was saying, so I spent most of my night typing what I had to say in an sms and passing it around. But I believe thanks to siok's whiskey and vodka, beer and ada's 151, the germs in my throat were miraculously DESTROYED. So I'm proud to say.. MY VOICE IS BACK WOOHOO!
And Miss Cheap Slut says.. "DIU, FREE ONE. TAKE LOR!" with regards to certain issues and people. Hor, jerage?
And ah, and ah. I really am the most buay tahan and buay paiseh person in the world. AND THE MOST GULLIBLE. WAH LAO EH! ---
"You were probably hoping I was another girl, weren't you?"
I have something proud to proclaim: I HAVE BEEN SOBER FOR MORE THAN A WEEK! HOW GOOD IS THAT! ---
"Out of sight, out of mind." Suddenly very tired; time to head to bed.
P.S: Any rich girls/women/boys/men wanna take me out on a date? I won't spend all your money, I promise!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home